FMTC Covid-19 Guidelines
Effective June 15, 2021
For our guests’ information, the following are the Club’s Covid-19 Guidelines:
1. If you are fully vaccinated (>2 weeks after completing your Covid-19 vaccine series), you do not need to mask or socially distance inside the Clubhouse or outdoors.
2. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask and socially distance inside the Clubhouse.
3. Members are responsible for determining whether their guests are fully vaccinated and ensuring that they follow the masking and social distancing guidelines above. When unsure whether your guest is fully vaccinated, please ensure that they follow the guidance for unvaccinated individuals above.
4. If you feel sick, please do not visit the Club.
5. If you test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit the Club until the applicable quarantine period (per NY Covid guidelines) has expired.
6. If you are unvaccinated and exposed to someone with Covid-19, please do not visit the Club until the applicable quarantine period (per NY Covid guidelines) has expired.
Thank you for your continued attention to the health and safety of our members and guests, which has allowed the Club to remain open and safe during the Covid-19 pandemic. Although many members have been fully vaccinated, others have not so we ask that everyone respect these guidelines for the overall health and safety of our members and guests. Also, please respect the choice of fellow members who may continue to wear masks even if not required. We will continue to update these guidelines as federal, state and local guidance changes.